Effective March 1, 2022
With Alberta entering step 2 of easing public health measures, Foothills Animal Hospital is asking the following:
All clients entering the building:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- runny nose
- shortness of breath
- Masks are optional but recommended while in the practice.
- All clients entering our building are asked to use the hand sanitizer provided.
Arriving for your pet's visit:
- We ask that you limit the amount of people entering our building for your pet's visit to 2.
- When arriving for your pet's appointment, you no longer have to wait in your vehicle and call us. You may enter the building when you arrive and you will be placed in an exam room for your visit.
- All scheduled appointments will receive an email with check in questions the day before their visit (please check your junk mail if you do not receive it to your inbox). Please complete the attached form prior to your visit. If you have not received this email prior to your visit, please let us know and we can resend it.
Arriving to purchase/pick up food, supplements, and medications:
- Our doors will be open for clients arriving to pick up food or medications.
- To continue to limit exposure and to keep our clients and team members safe, we urge you to check out our online store for food and supplement purchases and our app to order your pets medications. Purchases made through our online store can be delivered directly to your home. We offer free shipping on purchases over $50. See the FAQ page for more details.
The entire Foothills Animal Hospital team wishes to thank our loyal clients for your understanding and compliance as we adjust our protocols. The past two years have been difficult for everyone and we are very grateful for the opportunity to remain open and provide care for your pets. We will continue to do our utmost to provide a safe environment in which to care for your "fur family".